Many experts outside share some special exercises that can help you reduce belly fat, but in the end you may fail to get or maintain the perfect body you desire. It’s really sad, right? Therefore, I will share a waist training diet plan later on, so you know what to eat while waist training to get the 100% ideal hourglass figure.
“A best waist training which means wearing a waist trainer combined with a regular exercise routine and diet” said Kim Kardashian. YES!! A waist cincher have do a lot of work for you, but many of us always ignore the waist train diet plan, which makes it impossible to achieve the ideal figure. That means cook up your “perfect body figure” in your kitchen and get rid a poor diet.
What to eat while waist training?
People who wearing a waist trainer won’t able to eat too much because it compression function can kill your appetite. The following are several foods you should eat while waist training to ensure you get as many nutritious foods as possible into your meal:
- Intake More Fruits and Vegetables. Select red, orange, and green vegetables i.e. broccoli, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes, as well as some other vegetables for meals. If your meal showing more colorful on the plate, which means you are more likely to get the minerals, vitamins and fiber your body needs to stay healthy.
- Choose different lean protein foods. Those lean protein foods, such as chicken breasts, seafood, eggs, peas or dried beans, seeds and nuts, etc., which help to maintain the best body shape.
- Drink more water. It is well known that energy drinks or sports drinks contain very high calories, and if you fail to consume these calories, you will cause excess fat in your body. So drink plain water or low calorie drinks can easily cut down on calorie intake. You can add a slice of lemon if you want a little flavor.
- Add some friendly bacteria. A delicate balance between “good” and “bad” bacteria in the body can help in maintaining a healthy gut. So if an imbalance means bloating. Adding some friendly bacteria or probiotics to your waist training diet plan can help in digestion and reduce the bloating problem. In addition, probiotics can help in restoring bacterial balance, boosting immunity, reducing belly fat, and fighting various skin conditions.
- Intake seafood. Seafood (such as salmon, tuna, trout, cod, crab, oysters, mussels, etc.) is very good for health while keeping the waist slim and trimmed. Seafood is rich in minerals, proteins and omega-3 fatty acids, especially those considered low calorie if compare with red meat.
- Eat more fiber. Your entire core is compressed while waist training plan which may affect your digestion and experience constipation issues. So intake those foods are high in fiber, such as avocado, berries, beans and peas, Chia seeds, etc., which to avoid happen constipation and digestion issues.
What shouldn’t to eat while waist training?
There are some drinks and foods can cause things like gas, bloating, indigestion and heartburn when ingested with a waist cincher garment on. So, the following showing several must avoid during waist training diet part:
- Avoid sugary drinks. Those sugary drinks such as soft drinks, soda, or even diet drinks which have immense quantities of sugar and artificial sweeteners preserving actually. So you should avoid because of intake excessive sugar leads to fat storage and bloating; while artificial sweeteners have even shown linked to migraines and even damage to the nervous system.
- Avoid alcohol. Drinking alcohol can affect your progress to achieve an hourglass result. It contains unnecessary sugars and calories, which will turn into fat and affect muscle growth, due to you can’t burn it in the short time.
- Avoid processed foods. High sodium will cause bloating problem, but most of processed foods contain high sodium and low in fiber. Therefore, please read labels when you are shopping for food and choose products that have less sodium. You should follow if don’t want to make wearing any waist trainer very difficult while waist train.
What should you eat while wearing a waist trainer?
A waist trainer will constrain wearer internal organs and slows down the digestive system to go which cause constipation. Therefore, eating different types of fiber (i.e. coconut, peas and beans, avocados, figs, Chia seeds, etc.) is important to ensure that the digestive system works properly and fights constipation.
Can you drink water while waist train?
Yes! You should encourage to get into the habit of drinking more water and make sure your body is hydrated, as the waist trainer can lose moisture through sweating.
Can I eat while waist training?
YES! You will still feel hungry even its compression function makes you reduce appetite. Select better foods with good nutrition such as chicken breast, fruits, fish, vegetable, etc., while suggesting to intake a small portion instead of big portion every time.
Skipping meals are bad ideal for wearers. We know the compression of waist trainer can kill wearer appetite faster, especially at the beginning. You will still feel hungry, while not eating is actually bad for weight loss and body shape result. Therefore, you should split the original three healthy meals per/day into six small portions and eat them. By this intake way during waist training diet plan, you properly get all the nutrients your body needs without the discomfort of eating too much.